In Row Cooling
In row heat exchanger specifically designed to cool cabinets with high thermal loads within an aisle containment structure. Included in the row as a modular unit. Units are scalable to your packaging density and redundancy requirements.
In-row air-to-liquid heat exchanger with up to 75kW per cooler
- The entire cooling system is housed in a separate enclosure for easy integration into a row of contained server racks
- Fans move the warm exhaust air from the servers through an air-to-water heat exchanger, where it gets cooled before being provided into the cold aisle
- The units can be scaled optimally to suit packaging density and redundancy can be implemented.
- Available in 2 different performance classes – Cooling performance of 55kW (300 mm) and 75kW (600 mm) in optimal operating conditions
- Built-in redundancy through EC fan technology
Join the Email List
Stay up to date on our latest news & events